Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Gal's Dairy 04

Can you keep a secret? I bet you this one is the best secret of the year, so can you, keep a secret? It will be our secret....and ours only. Come closer and listen. But first, let me explain something to you.



Life has got a way of dishing things at you whether you want them or not. It has a mind of its own but most of us think, rather than not, we can help it in its decision making.
For example, I had always wanted to be a medical doctor....science had always had a way of awaking my curiosity. But my personality craves for beauty, creativity and peace. However, i ended up doing something else. Being a medical doctor was my own decision and i walked in the light of that but it was contrary to what Life had and still has in store for me.


Life is beautiful.....but as the saying goes, it only in the eyes of it beholder.



Similarly, i nurture and lived in a love (infact two) that wasn't meant for me and as Life will always do, it has its own plans. Funnily, its plan always work out beautifully and perfectly.



Lately, i have been opportuned to see Life in a clearer light. Life is what you make of it. The plan is all set just your reaction to it is what triggers it in motion.



We walk in paths that look real to us and the thing is that they are mostly illusions. Now i see clearly that we don't choose what Life gives us, however, we choose the way we react to it.
Yes, you could say i'm in cloud nine ;) and i don't want to come back. And believe me, it's the best place to be. All these years i've be blinded by things i thought were right for me. Yes, Life really knows how to play jokes. Funnily, i'm enjoying this one. If only and only if, we could stop for half a second and put aside our delusions and be a bit logical. We will see that Life is really, really beautiful.
I see my relationship(s) with clearer eyes. It has no expectations and no limitations. It's a soul free experience. My course has changed and i'm allowing the wind of Life sail me to the promise land....ah! it's MY promise land. Not what YOU think or know to be my promise land. So zip it, your opinion not required, thank you!!
It's a path of Life i've chosen.....good or bad, it's my choice and my Way. I will march with it....love and cherish it because it is the essence of Life. Never again will i let people, society and culture determine who and what i am or not. I am REAL and TRUE.....to me. I AM ME!!

Life gift to me is MY DESTINY! I will hold on to it, cherish and nourish it.

I'M Gentlehawk!
Lock down!!!














No comments: