Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A POEM FOR ALL MY FRIENDS

They say a friend in need is a friend indeed...however, great friends are hard to find and if you are lucky enough to have them, i mean good friends, i advice you keep and cherish them.

Friends are unique people, who, despite aren't related to you by blood, many a times stick closer than a brother. Friends have helped me in my journey of life...i have been lucky to have some friends for a reason, some for a season and the best part, some for a lifetime.

So, i dedicate this to all my real and true friends - those who came for a reason, those that were for a season and those who will remain quietly for a life-time. This poem is for you. I love you and thank you so much for the opportunity to be part of your lives.


Dearest friend,
This is not a letter to be let
But one to be read
By your cute sparkling eyes
Into your tender little heart
This is to tell you how much
The things,are need to be said
but I have kept so long
truly, you are a friend
That I need indeed
A friend who is there
When you need him(her) near
You came to my life,
Quietly, like the little dove
and touched my heart
with your amazing love
you gave me encouraging words
When I needed them, so much
You give your strong and supporting hands
To help me stand out
but above all,You made me see
The most important thing of all
that you are a true friend,
and that it's meant to be and it's for real.

True n Real,
Gentlehawk

No comments: