Thursday, March 5, 2009

A gal's dairy 01

Created this blogger so that i can be free to express myself respective of what others may think.Unlike some, when i'm worried i pen down how i feel to the best of my abilities. I'm young, beautiful, agile, single and very independent which alot times some men find to be intimidating.
However, i love my life to some extent. Sometimes i wish i could just dare to have fun, you know, throw all cares to the wind like my little sister. But i just can't, to much responsiblity to be irresponsible, that what ME tell myself. Ironic isn't it.
My life is so boring that i'm beginning to feel that a 70 year old woman gets more fun out of her life than i do mine. How did i get to this point i ask myself sometimes. Honestly, i just don't know. I'm always too busy to have fun that most of my friends are gone and the ones that stick around are all married and live busy lives.
I loved someone once, half of my life. How do you love someone that much and it hurts so so bad. But the painful thing is the person does not love you back. I have tried to move on with my life but oh men, it's so hard. It's harder than cracking water from a rock, believe me. I want to believe it is an obsession but i'm willing to give up an obsession that is destroying me. An obsession could be cancerous and this gal does not want any cancer. I feel like dancing right now......don't mind me, it's because i'm listening to Shania Twain's "Man!I feel like a woman". Lovely lyrics n song. Anyway, i am crying out to any one out there that has a solution to getting over an obsession, should please holla me ASAP. Because it is "Operation Kick out them Obsession".

It's real and true
Gentlehawk, signing out.
cheerio

No comments: