Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A gal's dairy 02

"A day will come and you will see me no more...." It's a quote and i think i'm begining to understand the indepth of that sentence. I do feel lost today. I feel my life is without direction and i feel empty.
Hey, before you begin to imagine how empty my life is, let me give you some tips into my life. I have alot going for me until recently and it seems to be slipping away. I'm a young beautiful woman with a good career that will put in the spotlight as soon as i'm ready. My social network is above average but social life is zero. My love life is so close to a nun's. I live a triangle type of life, that's to say, home,work, school. There's nothing and i mean absolutely nothing interesting going on in my life. I hate going out for shopping and clubbing like normal girls do. I would rather stay home to read a book, write(like i'm doing now) or watch a movie. What kind of girl does that? BINGO!!! a Boring one! I simply miss those good and simple old days when i had the right to feel free. Love irrespective of who and how. When i had true but few friends. When my parents were still much in love. When in the evenings, i will put in a good show for everyone in the living room and i have a good and honest laugh with those people who love me for me. Why do life have to be so so complicated. I guess it is part of growing up. When i was little i couldn't wait to grow up, have my freedom and enjoy life. i thought grow ups had everything tey wanted....how childish that thought is right now. i would give everything i own to be a child right now.
But can't, can i? So i better get a grip and enjoy what i have so i won't grow old and regret what i have missed and lost. I guess there is nothing wrong in wishing just remember it pays more to be REAL and TRUE!

So for Moi,
Peace n Out!
Gentlehawk

No comments: