Thursday, November 7, 2013

GUEST CELEBRITY - UTI NWACHUKWU

Well guys,

Welcome! Today I will be sharing with you my interview with a celeb.

As part of revamping my blog, I have decided to interview once in awhile, some celebrities. Get them to be real and true to us. And I mean celebrities with real talents and not just some fortunate somebody.

People, we believed deserve to be applaud for all their works and achievements over time.
These are the people worth celebrating and that is why they are known as CELEBRITIES.

So enjoy this and don't forget, if you think we have omitted and question, or better still you have any question you want to ask an f our celeb, please feel free to ask. Be sure that we will get the answer for you! 

So, I had the pleasure of interviewing our one and only UTI, some remember him from the Big Brother Reality show and some of us know him from another show called JARA and the lucky one know him long before that. However, we will get to know him a little better...

1) Congrats on your achievements so far, you've done your fans proud. From Next movie star to BBA winner, to a presenter on Jara....

Thank you very much. It was all God's perfect will and by his grace, progress is inevitable.



2) So tell us how easy was it for you to breakthrough into this industry....

Just like every dream journey, it wasn't easy in the begining. I had to deal with failed promises, dashed hopes, scammers, school completion, dedication hard work and keeping my religion intact. I dreamt big right from high school so to see it manifest step by step was so surreal. 
My life changed from the first moment I went into BBA. God used it to open doors for me. Winning BBA just made things a whole lot easier. I didn't have to settle for less cos BBA was like an African PR for me. Everyone got to see what I could do. So when I came out, the offers started rolling out and they haven't stopped since.

3) You must have a lot of people you look up to in the industry....

Oh yes!! I remember watching Frank Edoho on who wants to be a millionaire and then thinking to myself, I would love to do that. He is classy and well spoken. Can't say the same for most of our tv presenters in Nigeria. So yeah! he inspired me to go into TV hosting. For acting I really used to laugh at our Nollywood talents in the past. But all that changed when I started to watch Desmond Elliot , Ramsey Nuah, Chidi Mokeme, Emeka Enyiocha, Rita Domnic, Desmond Elliot and Dakore, they still inspire me up till now.

4) From your own perspective, how would you rate the improvement of Nollywood over the years...

Well in terms of story telling! Picture quality, sound quality and acting, we have improved tremendously! Even the class of actors on and off screen has improved also! Slowly but surely we are getting to the international standard. 

5) So what is a regular day like for Uti when he isn't working...

Sleep, eat, work out, go to the movies, hang with friends till late and then sleeeep! Lol

6) We would (your fans) love to know who truly Uti is...

Habah. All you see is who I am. I am God fearing, I love a good laugh, very lively, I care a bit too much for friends and loved ones (yep I love to help out in any way). Sometimes I have mood swings and loose my cool a bit. I never will compromise my upbringing, morals ,values and spirituality. 



7) What are the current project(s) you are working on...

I have a couple of movie scripts lined up. I have 2 movies about to be premiered both here and internationally. ( red hot and finding mercy). Hosting a couple of events and a whole lot more. 

8) A lot of artiste have Godfathers/Backbone in this entertainment, do you believe in having one and who is yours?

What I believe in is having ROLE MODELS! The Almighty God should be your godfather, cos God holds the hearts of kings in his hands and he can turneth it to your favour! So I really feel sorry for people that practice or believe in godfatherism. Sad

9) Any guilty pleasure...

Fooooood!!!! Lol. I loooove Food! And I'm such a sweet tooth ehn! Kai! Lol. 

10) So are you married, single, in a relationship, looking for or not looking for?

That my friend is personal information and I have decided not to ever respond to questions about my personal life. Sorry.  Lol

11) What advice would you give to the younger generation who are looking to step into your shoes...

Hold God close. Love God and feel his love. Dream big. Work towards your dream. Never ever entertain envy, bitterness, unforgiveness, betrayal, jealousy or wickedness. The sky is big enough for all the stars to shine so never be in direct competition with anyone.

Well folks, there you have it...from our beloveth Uti Nwachukwu! 
Till I bring you another amazing celeb, a little word of advice...

"Don't be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone"

Your Gal, peace!
Real Gentlehawk 
www.realgentlehawk.com

No comments: