Monday, March 21, 2016

A open letter to the one my heart beats for.

My dearest love and king,

The one who has captured my heart. The captain and lord of my world. My very own. The one who sees beyond my filth and baggages yet choses to love me and make me is very own. My music and song!



To the only one the rhythm of my soul plays an unending tune of love and passion!
The only star and moon in my sky, words fail to express the beauty and love we share. 
The love you give so freely knowing well how broken and battered I was. 

Just like the insignificant rock, a shadow of what I was made to be, you saw far behind my demur and saw a gem. Polish and refine me, lovely and delicately, you turned me into the rarest gem the world will ever see. 



And indeed you kept to your promise and still keeping the promise of those unforgettable words, "To me you belong, to me you were made! I will cultivate, nurture, honour and love you with every breathe I breath!". You love me like only you can, nurture my very existence, honour my body, spirit and soul, cultivate my land that it flourished! 

Oh my love, how can I not be decide to love you and adore you? Yes, decide...it is a decision i make and not one with my emotions. My emotions don't matter with you, because regardless of how I feel ( and you know, my emotions is like an alternating current...you can't blame a girl for being a girl) I will always love and serve you with my spirit, soul and my body.



I'm grateful to God that you were made specially for me and no other. Everything I went through and went through me, was but for me to know and worship you when you showed in my life. 

Your every glare, smile, touch and words leave me breathless. No one can love me the way you do and no one will ever will.
My own Prince, I adore you with every colour of my body and with the silence of every word of my soul. I am forever yours! 

What more can I ask for? 

No comments: