Friday, July 19, 2013

A LITTLE CHANGE IN THE INGREDIENT

     Well if I might say, twenty thirteen has been quite a year. Half of the year, has just passed and looking back, not where I would like to be, but I thank God for his mercies.

Wish I had reasons to say that the first part of the year isn't what it is but I can't lie. I will be fooling my self. I have taking so many giant steps this last six months that I am surprised at what the human mind can do when it decides to take the bull by the horn.

I am not there yet but I know I am a step closer to getting it right. 

My blog did suffer the consequences of chasing my dreams but while doing so, I have always learnt a lot. A lot from pains, joy, victories and challenges and still learning. 

So I decided that I would not walk this path alone any more...damn the consequences. There are a lot of wonderful people out there who don't have this opportunity, which I have created for myself. 

So why not give them a little push by encouraging them to be true to who they really are.

So in the next months or so, I have decided to feature as many writers as possible. Writers who will write from their hearts, things that no one dare say but want to say. Things that make us who we really are, humans. 
We are going to be working together to bring the unexpected and uncontroversial topics to your world.

All we need is your open heart and mind...your comments and suggestions will be of high importance to us too.

We are going to be your voice, your thoughts and most especially your heart. We are going to be real and true to your very being...

So come along as we share with you, a journey like no other!

While being real and true to who we are. Welcome to a new dawn!

Welcome to a little change in the ingredient!

Your Gal, Gentlehawk 
Www.realgentlehawk.com

No comments: