Tuesday, July 16, 2013

IS NATURAL PHENOMENON NOW OBSCENE!!!


Okay this is madness…now, this is totally unbelievable!!!

Please, does civilization mean that we now neglect what is right for what is wrong or that this technology age is making our hearts operate like the machines and computers/systems we use?
I am not sure what to make of all these craziness when the unnatural is considered as not obscene and the natural is considered as obscene.

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! Or is it just me? I am still living in the early age…would someone please explain this to me, maybe I am missing something people?

Please could someone explain to me how BREASTFEEDING could be considered as obscene, even if it is done in public?
Okay let me explain to you what this ranting is all about…before you stop reading this article.

I read an article where a couple were thrown out of a club or something like that, why you ask? Okay now, they were thrown out not because they were terrorist or did something stupid like walked in naked but because the wife was breasting their baby.
They were asked by a female supervisor to leave the diner (Can you imagine, that! A FEMALE supervisor – my guess is she never ever feed a child in her entire life). After a back and forth between the couple and the supervisor, the police department which was notified earlier, arrived with one of its officers who had his hand on his gun and the other on his teaser. Police department arrived – how silly, in a developed world! I’m disappointed.


All these paparazzi because a mother performs her natural duty to her child. But pardon me if I am wrong, I just do not get it, and how can that be considered as disturbing.
Also I read that one spokesman considered what happened as a cultural misunderstanding, please (I beg) what is the difference between this man and our “Oga at the top”.
On seeing this article, I decided to do some research on what is going around on this topic. I was curious to know if this is just a one off or there is more to this article, but to my amazement, I discovered that this topic has a lot said on it but it ain’t funny stuff despite the fact that in a lot of countries there are laws and regulations protecting women against this type of harassment and discrimination.



I read some comments on what some people (mostly men) have to say on this and here they are, you can make your own conclusions:
1. “I don’t pee or masturbate in public, so why should a woman breastfeed in public”
2. “Just go in another room. Stay home, nobody wants to see that”
3. “That’s what breast pumps are for”
4. “Just bring a formula”

Now I see why the world is the way it is….why some people’s knots are so out of place.
My guess, because I do feel so sorry for them, is that these same people missed out on this amazing yet indescribable time of their lives and they want others to do too.
If breastfeeding is so indecent, so should be kissing or hugging in public especially if it is happening between same sexes. I don’t know if you know where I am going on this.

The funniest thing is that these same people who have problems with breastfeeding in public, are the same people who will pay anything to play with one.
Please get over yourselves and pervert mind…breastfeeding is a natural phenomenon that your little mind can’t and wouldn’t understand. You can’t understand the magic or the bond that occurs between a mother and her child during breast feeding, so please do everyone a favour, and keep your opinion to yourself.


Therefore, when breastfeeding is done discreetly and decently there is nothing wrong or obscene about it, so please if you are not wearing the shoe don’t tell us where it hurts or doesn’t.

So be real and true to yourself and let these wonderful people be.

Gentlehawk 
www.realgentlehawk.com
@gentlehawk

No comments: